Building sign installation for a retail shop
Building sign installers in Newcastle
Once you decide to get new building signs you will get quotes to have them designed and printed, but the next step is to get pricing to have them installed. In most cases this will need to include the removal of the old signs before the new ones can be installed.
We are a sign writing shop in the Newcastle area that can remove and install building signs. We can also help you design and print them as well.
Signs that can be used around a building
Apart from the main building sign that this retail shop needed there were other types of signs that had to get updated which included;
- Post and panel sign – this was used in the driveway as a wayfinding sign to direct people between the sales and servicing areas. The post is a vertical support structure made of materials such as metal, wood, or composite materials. Posts are typically anchored firmly into the ground and can be single or multiple, depending on the design and size of the sign. The panel is the flat or slightly raised surface that displays the signage content. It is attached to the posts, usually through brackets, frames, or other mounting hardware. The panel is where the graphics, text, logos, or other visual elements are applied or displayed which can be made from various materials.
- Fascia signs – these covered the awning fascia on the outside of the building to compliment the main building sign. A fascia sign, also known as a fascia board sign or fascia panel sign, is a type of signage that is typically mounted to the fascia board of a building. The fascia board is a long, flat, horizontal surface that runs horizontally along the exterior of a building just below the roofline or eaves. Fascia signs are commonly used for business identification and branding and are often seen on commercial properties, storefronts, and office buildings.
- Wall signs – these were placed on the walls on the other side to the main entrance so the name of the business was visible from all angles.
What other signs can be used for a building
If you have a building that you want to promote and draw attention to then our sign shop has a number of different sign products that can help you
- Outdoor banner flags; outdoor banner flags can be placed on bases and located in multiple locations on a footpath, the grass or even a car park. They can be used to draw attention to a promotion or provide directional assistance.
- A Frame outdoor signs; outdoor A Frame signs are very similar in nature to banner flags in that they are portable, easy to relocate and very simple to place nearly anywhere or remove if needed.
- Flag pole; for bulky goods retail shops, Government locations, corporate offices or schools you can have a flag pole installed to have a permanent outdoor solution to display a flag.
- Wayfinding sign: A wayfinding sign can be installed on a post to direct people into a driveway or parking area very easily. They can be permanent in nature and placed out on the street where a lightbox might not be practical.
We hope you enjoyed our behind the scenes look at how another business has approached their new signage project. You can visit our sign writing shop in Cardiff near Newcastle in New South Wales. At Screen Signs, we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have and are always happy to come up with some mock up ideas to get things started.